STEPCRAFT D.600 Fully-Automated Desktop CNC Package. Work area of 23.6″ x 16.5″. The perfect machine for woodworking, large hobby model projects, large craft projects and much more. Features true German design, innovation, precision and craftsmanship. Can be assembled within only a few hours and requires no special skills such as cutting or soldering. COMPLETE SYSTEM PACKAGE INCLUDES: STEPCRAFT-2/D.600 Desktop CNC System (Self-Assembly KIT), STEPCRAFT MM-1000, 1000 Watt Milling Spindle, Remote Switchable Controller (for MM-1000), Amana 1/4" Starter Tool Set, Tool Length Sensor, Automatic Tool Changer (MM-1000)
, six SK15 ATC Tool Holders, three ER11 1/8" Collets, three ER11 1/4" Collets, aluminum T-Slot Table, clamping Set, vectric VCarve Pro CAD/CAM Software.
- Stable, compact, accurate and fast.
- Many accessories and add-on tools available.
- Works with a large variety of materials, including woods, plastics and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, brass, copper).
- The kit is fast and easy to assembly (no special tools or skills required).
- Also available as Ready-to-Run (for an additional charge).
- Strong, rigid construction.
- Highly accurate, thanks to high quality, precision components that are matched and test fit at the factory.
- Compact and space-saving machine design.
- Easy USB connection to PC.
- STEPCRAFT designed and manufactured the custom aluminum extrusions that provide superior torsional rigidity and functionality.
- Connecting elements made of stainless steel and aluminum.
- 8-point ball bearing carriage on all axles/linear profiles.
- 4 track roller guidance.
- Stepper motors from Nanotec®.
- High-precision lead screws from Switzerland.
- Play-free movement of the carriages (continuous adjustability, freely accessible externally without disassembly)..
- Maximum working speed of 3000 mm/min (50mm/sec)
- Inspection covers on the Y-axis for easy maintenance and care.
- Silicone seals used to protect the mechanism from dirt on the Y-axis.
- Worktop made of wear-resistant HPL (similar to Formica- countertop material).
- Quick-change system allows you to switch from one applica.tion to the next in seconds.
- Integrated workpiece clamping system for plate materials with a thickness of up to 15mm.
- Flexible tool holder through Ø 43 mm clamping collar, optional adapters available for Dremel, Proxxon, Dewalt DW611, and Bosch Colt.
- Integrated control electronics in the machine housing. Only requires a power supply cable and USB cable to the computer – no wiring clutter.
- Modular control electronics with standard USB port.
- Compact size on many models – perfect for the desktop or workbench
- EasyBuild construction manual uses pictures for detailed step-by-step assembly of the CNC-/3D-Desktop System.
- Can be assembled in a few hours.
Stock photos as to avoid taking the new never been used product out of the box.
110/240 volts, 90 watts. Retail: $4,799.00
Current: $1350.00 | Next: $1400.00